* Let's keep it simple, organized, fun and easy!
* Over twenty years experience with 900+ weddings photographed right here in San Diego and abroad.
On a personal level:
I put 100% of my focus and energy into your wedding day. which means I balance all of that hard work with having a lot of fun!!! What I love about being a San Diego native? Always playing tourist in this beautiful city! On my days off you'll find me exploring the desert, hiking or mountain biking in the mountains, playing with my dogs and goats, traveling, camping, and having a TON of pool parties on my "ranch!!" I also love house projects and yardwork and making my property as pretty as possible! I loved my house in OB but recently sold it and bought my dream home in east county!
Don was one of my 2nd photographers and partner for a long time, but I have been using other 2nd photographers for years now. Don is now focusing on our other family business!
Here I am with Cox Volunteer, Habitat for Humanity:
Having fun at a Breezy Day vendor party with some of my favorite colleagues:
Having fun with this awesome wedding party:
On my "ranch" with one of my besties:
Wedding vendor pool party at my house. Work hard, play hard:
Our online albums, organized by type of venue:
Find us on The Knot:
* I've been photographing weddings since 1996! I am the main photographer and your contact leading up to your wedding day. I do all of the editing myself (with extremely quick turnaround), and 99% of the photos you'll see online were taken by me. I am always super organized and on top of all communication for your ease. I will also design a very detailed timeline for you so that you can easily visualize how your wedding day could possibly unfold, and all of your retouched images will be delivered to you so quickly, within two weeks!!!!
* Let's keep it natural yet fun! Nervous or awkward in front of the camera? Not with me!!!! Trust me, we know it can be weird being in front of the camera, so I make it easy for you by guiding you throughout the day.
* Worried about awkward posing or not feeling comfortable in front of the camera? No worries with me! Notice how everyone in my online albums look super natural and at ease? Trust me, atleast 80% of those couples said they don’t look good in photos, etc. It is 100% my job to guide you and make you feel comfortable. Real moments, real emotions, and having a good time while doing it!
Traveling and destination weddings:
* Traveling is awesome, and we have been flown to capture numerous weddings all over Cabo San Lucas, Grand Wailea Maui, Makena Maui, Oahu Pipeline, Big Island Hawaii, Kailua Kona Big Island Hawaii, Napa Valley, San Francisco, Catalina Island, Lake Tahoe, Florida, North Carolina... Where next? I'm ready!
Technicals on the day of your wedding:
* I use the best equipment available, the Canon 5d Mark III and also bring backup everything to each wedding.
* I take unlimited photos on the day of and am constantly running around covering everything. Being a seasoned photographer means I can prepare myself for a great candid moment right before it is about to happen and I KNOW what to look for before anyone points it out.
* I'm all about QUALITY over quantity and I treat every photo the same, with attention to detail and color and making sure the finished product is the best.
* You will get a normal color version of each image and you will also receive a few of them in black and white as well.
* I take my time to photoshop every single photo so that all of your memories have the same quality as everything you see on our website and in our albums, not just a handful of “the best ones.”
* My years and years of photographing weddings means that I am absolutely consistent with quality and get the same quality end result at every single wedding, no matter what!
* I am ALL about capturing all of the real moments and real emotions. It's all about capturing everyone’s joy and real personalities!!!!
* I have a “must take photo list” that is completely second nature for me to cover. Want to see the list? Let me know and I will gladly email it to you!
* Want to see how your day could possibly unfold? Email me with some basic details like ceremony time and where you are getting dressed and I can come up with a timeline for your entire day!
* What can I do for you? How can I make this the best experience for you?